Volunteering with the Ontario Farmland Trust offers an excellent opportunity for people who are passionate about local food and agriculture to make a difference.
Volunteers are critical to the success of farmland protection efforts in Ontario. The passion, commitment, and expertise they share provide the foundation for OFT’s work and allow us to grow the impact of our work on-the-ground in communities across the province.
- Uphold the mission and values of OFT
- Are active OFT members
- Contribute time and skills to the cause of farmland protection
In return, OFT volunteers:
- Build connections in the sector
- Achieve personal and professional goals and experience
- Are honoured and recognized annually at our AGM
OFT has volunteer opportunities which support our work in the office, at outreach events, at the Farmland Forum, and on our Board of Directors and Board Committees (Policy & Education, Fundraising, Land Securement & Stewardship).
If you are interested in volunteering with the Ontario Farmland Trust, please contact us.