SAVE THE DATE! Join us on Thursday, March 26th at The Grand Banquet & Event Centre in Guelph for a day of sharing, networking, and exploring policy and land-use planning innovation for the changing landscapes of farmland protection in Ontario.
The day will be full of presentations and panel discussions on:
- – Navigating the Shifting Landscapes of Farming and Farmland Protection
- – Planning for Sustainable Local Food Systems
- – Stories from the Field
- – Building a Successful Province-Wide Agricultural System
* Full program details will be available November 2019.
* Tickets will be available January 2020.
Who Should Attend?
- – Farmers
- – Land use planners
- – Researchers
- – Land Conservation Enthusiasts
- – Provincial Policy Makers
- – Municipal Councillors
Cost (includes breakfast and lunch):
- – $125 early-bird rate by March 5th
- – $140 after March 5th
- – $100 for OFA, CFFO, NFU members
(w/ valid OFA, CFFO, or NFU card)
- – $60 for students (w/ valid student ID)